5 Easy Ways to Get Ready for Taxes. Many small business owners and solo-preneurs focus on working their business for 12 months of the year… they sometimes don’t pay attention to their finances on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Then they get overwhelmed and stressed when trying to get organized and ready for taxes.
Here’s 5 Easy Tips to help you organize your financial papers!
1. Gather all your documents into one location including bank, retirement and investment statements; pertinent receipts; business and medical insurance information; copies of last year’s tax forms, etc.
2. Sort like things together
3. Hire someone to enter the data into a simple spread sheet based on categories your tax person wants
4. Double check that the information is correct
5. Save the spread sheet as a pdf document and email it off to your tax professional!!
And, if it still seems daunting, PHA is running a special through February 14th… mention this blog post and you can receive 10% off a four-hour organizing session! (Don’t forget, we have resources throughout the US and Canada!!)
All content & photos (unless otherwise noted) are the property of PHA/Peggy Hughes Associates
If you or someone you know wants to be MOVED the Right Way, Don't forget to call PHA!
Organizing Moving Relocation
415.846.0569 310.497.6916 917.771.2276
from boxes to dinner parties in 48 hours!! PHA wants you to be MOVED....